ABA Therapy Services Laurel MD
Applied Behavior Analysis for Children and Adults With Autism
What Is ABA Therapy?
Children’s Milestone provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for children and adults in Laurel, Maryland. ABA therapy is a highly effective therapy for both children and adults with autism and other types of developmental delays or disorders. ABA is an evidence-based approach backed by several thousand published and peer-reviewed research studies documenting its effectiveness over the last four decades. This type of behavior analysis therapy can help your loved one by promoting socially appropriate skills and decreasing socially inappropriate behaviors.
ABA therapy programs can help both children and adults with autism:
- Increase their language and communication skills
- Improve attention, focus, social interaction skills, memory, and academic performance
- Decrease behavioral problems
- Provide an individualized assessment
- Prepare for school and real-life experiences
- And much more!
Increase Communication Skills
Decrease Problem Behaviors
Benefits of ABA Therapy
At Children’s Milestone, we provide one-on-one ABA sessions tailored to your child’s individual needs. The treatments we provide are designed to improve your child’s functional living skills and quality of life, as well as teach them how to be as independent as possible. We offer direct ABA therapy, social skills training, and one-on-one sessions. At Children’s Milestone, we’ll use the proven techniques and procedures of Applied Behavioral Analysis to help your child gain the skills they need in life. For ABA therapy services in Laurel, MD, call Children’s Milestone!
Did You Know?
- ABA is an evidence-based form of therapy, meaning it’s always changing and growing as more evidence is gathered.
- Up to 90% of those who receive intensive ABA experience substantial improvements.
- Children receiving ABA are praised for positive behaviors, but they are never offered rewards ahead of time. This prevents positive reinforcement from functioning like a bribe.
- ABA isn’t just for children with autism — it’s effective with all children, with or without autism. It’s a proven and effective mood therapy for several behavioral issues, including eating and anxiety disorders.
Trust Children’s Milestone for ABA Therapy Services in Laurel
At Children’s Milestone, we collaborate with children’s families to focus on the child’s needs based on their various strengths and weaknesses. All treatment plans are individualized to promote socially appropriate skills while simultaneously decreasing inappropriate behaviors. To learn more about how we can help your child, please contact us today by filling out the form below!